Friday, September 18, 2015

Addition to the previous article

ES application logo
While I was translating the article about ES File Explorer, ES Global developers released a new 4.0.0.2 version!
It's really good that they improve and support the application!
A new version of ES File Explorer looks more modern and uses "Material Design".
My suggestions are about UI elements and Main Menu structure, not about visual design. So these suggestions can be used both in an old and a new version.
A new version 4.0.0.2 and my version:
Path panel
Path panel
These screenshots has been made on a smartphone while in previous article I used tablet.

I decided that it makes sense to show how my ideas can be used in new version and created new mock-ups. On the screenshot above I've removed the address panel, because casual users might not be interested in full path. I suggest adding a "Quick setting" to turn it on and off. The address panel is enabled on the pictures below:
Path panel
Path panel

No comments:

Post a Comment